Youth Soccer Instructors Needed for Children Ages 2-8
Soccer Shots is the #1 Children’s Fitness franchise in the country. Why? Aside from the incredible curriculum, leadership, and passion, it’s because we only hire the best instructors to work with our children. Working with children is something we don’t take lightly, and it’s imperative that you not only enjoy working with children, but that you are incredibly passionate about it. Sure, we want you to have some soccer skills and to be familiar with the game, but more importantly, can you handle a group of 12 three year olds? This is what truly separates Soccer Shots from everyone else - we are in this to impact children in such a way that we leave a lasting impression on them that will give them the confidence to be successful both on and off the field. We want our 30-minute Soccer Shots sessions to be the BEST 30 minutes of each child’s week. If this excites you, read on to see how to become part of the #1 Children’s Fitness franchise in the country by joining our team and impacting the next generation.
Soccer Shots is ramping up its operation, and we are looking to expand our team of instructors to accommodate our growth. We operate in daycares, preschools, community centers, etc... all over the city.
We have sessions running Monday through Friday, with some Park Programs launching in the evenings and Saturday mornings this summer. There is some flexibility in scheduling; meaning that if there are some morning or afternoons where you aren’t available, we can work around that. However, once your schedule is set with us, it won’t change. You’ll be at the same locations at the same times each week, and we need you to be committed for the entire season.
We are currently hiring for our fall season, which lasts a minimum of 10 weeks. This may be extended if we have cancellations. We're hiring now so we can use the next several weeks to train you, and bring you on board as we prepare for the fall season
Each instructor starts out at $18/session, with opportunity to increase. The more availability you have, the more sessions you can run, the more money you can make. We opporate in the following cities: Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Riverside, Corona, Chino, and Chino Hills.
The ideal instructor MUST meet the following criteria:
- Responsible: Arrives on time to each session, can handle a group of 10 or more children, keeps accurate attendance, communicates well with Soccer Shots director of coaching, etc.
- Professional: Neat in appearance, friendly and courteous with day care center staff and director as well as parents, self-assured.
- Enthusiastic: Must enjoy interacting with young children (2 – 8 years old), and be able to connect with them on their level, making the Soccer Shots class the best 30 minutes of their week. You must be very outgoing and animated; able to be silly with the children.
- Soccer: Soccer experience is preferred, however, if you are great with children and have some familiarity with the game, that would work.
- Working with children: Must be able to engage and interact with 2-8 year olds, and have experience doing so. This is very important.
In addition to the above, a successful candidate must pass a Child Abuse History Clearance and Background Check.
For more information on Soccer Shots, please visit our website at www.soccershots.org.
Soccer Shots - North Inland Empire
Soccer Shots is an engaging children's soccer program with a focus on character development. Our caring team positively impacts children's lives on and off the field through best-in-class coaching, curriculum and communication.
The best coaches in the business
- Every Soccer Shots coach must complete our comprehensive training program to receive certification.
- All Soccer Shots coaches are trained in the use of developmentally appropriate techniques.
- Coaches are routinely evaluated and undergo ongoing training.
- Our coach selection process evaluates not only the ability to coach soccer, but also the ability to engage and inspire children.
An exceptional customer experience with ongoing communication
- You will receive a weekly summary of what your child is learning at Soccer Shots.
- We proactively communicate cancellations due to weather or other circumstances.
- Our staff understands the importance of timely, responsive communication.
Expert-approved curriculum that aligns with early childhood education standards
- Our developmentally appropriate curriculum places an emphasis on character development and skill building.
- Our program is created under the guidance of childhood education specialists, professional soccer players and experienced and licensed soccer coaches.
- We constantly re-evaluate and update our curriculum to stay current with childhood education standards.
If you have a passion for positively impacting children, we’d love to talk to you.
Soccer Shots is an international franchise brand with franchises in 34 states and Canada. This position is for your local franchise. Visit soccershots.org to learn more and/or for franchising opportunities.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)